Thursday, January 3, 2019

23rd Asian Televission Awards 2019

A very first time in Kuching,Sarawak. Biggest name will be the participant in this event. Such like Gary Valenciano (Singer, Producer, Dancer, Writer, Composer) all the way from philippines along with his newly artist his daughter Kianna Vee. Also from Indonesia we have Via Vallen very known with her hitz song like "Sayang" & " Bojoku Galak" and from Malaysia we have Alvin Chong host for "I can see your voices malaysia" every saturday 8.30pm on NTV7 channel. This event will be hosts by Adrian, May wan and others. I hope i can be there to live telecast for u guys what happening that day..stay tuned on my blogger. Will update thru my twitter too. Followed me on twitter and instagram @itsm_gabe also my facebook too..

No comments:

Post a Comment